A love of good food
25-miles of menu, three walled kitchen gardens, a panelled restaurant, a rustic ‘drop-in’ Folly for quaffing and troughing, a huge bar, characterful bedrooms, rolling Devonshire hills and a couple of Saddlebacks!
The PIG have an obsessive commitment to home grown and local produce. They celebrate the seasons and use only the best, freshest and most authentic foods and ingredients. Their surroundings influence their food in every way, what cannot be grown in their Kitchen Garden is sourced from within a 25-mile radius.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing